North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Competitive Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and company’s marketing operations
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work independently and as part of team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage many individual tasks simultaneously
Competitive Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Brick, Buffalo, NY
- Manned for effective end-to-end customer interface.
- Gathered, codified, presented and disseminated information related to competitors, including Open Source competitors.
- Implemented and applied standard competitive data collection processes used by sales, operations and finance.
- Proactively developed innovative solutions.
Competitive Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Monaco, Buffalo, NY
- Provided competitive and objections databases and competitive forums associated with these databases.
- Requested regular input from sales team, as well as other departments within the company.
- Performed regular training courses for departments other than sales to teach best practices.
- Trained company Personnel on techniques for gathering and using competitive information.
- Provided effective ongoing competitive analysis support to second level field personnel such as field Product Managers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID