North Highlands CA 95660
Objective: To secure the position of Cisco Network Engineer in a company that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Summary of Skills:
• Extensive experience with LAN bridging and switching on Cisco and Juniper environment
• Network Security experience configuring and designing ACLs, firewalls, NAT, IDS
• Familiar with network test scripting and automation
• Knowledge of Cisco Switches 6500, 5000, 3500, 2900
• Sound networking knowledge on CCNA.
• Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Operating Systems: Amiga, Macintosh OS X, JavaOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Solaris, SkyOS, Unix, ZETA, MS-DOS and Windows Vista.
• Applications: MS Exchange 2003, Enterprise infrastructure software, Enterprise Server, Adobe Acrobat 9.0, PowerPoint 2007, Access 2007, Norton Antivirus and MS office 97/2000/2003.
• LAN/WAN: IP Routing, Frame Relay, Multi Layer Switching, EIGRP, WAN Equipment, Proxy Server, TCP/IP, RIP, CDP, EtherApe, OSPF, ETHLOAD, Wireshark.
• NMS / Analysis: WhatsUp Gold, AdRem NetCrunch, ManageEngine OpManager, WebNMS Framework, LoriotPro, SNMPc,Tivoli Netview, Sniffer Reporter.
• Routing: BGP, CDP, CNS, HSRP, IGRP/EIGRP, IP, MPLS, NAT, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS and SNMP.
• Switching: Gigabit Ethernet, LAPB, X.25, SDLC, LLC, IP, IPv6, IPX, APPLETALK, FR, PPP, IP Telephony and LAN PBX systems.
• Security: Paros Proxy, WebInspect, Core Impact, X-scan, VMware, Cisco Catalyst FWS, Cisco ASA 55xx, Firewall IOS, IPSec VPN, Kill-Bots, Infranet.
Cisco Network Engineer, from 2007 to till date
A 1 Technology Inc., NY
• Designed and implemented customers network infrastructure.
• Designed file server and allocation of space.
• Developed applications over TCP/IP using internet and UNIX sockets.
• Monitored and maintained data center facilities and related equipment to meet 100% SLA uptime standards
• Implemented TCP/IP and related services DHCP/DNS/WINS.
Network Administrator, from 2005 to 2007
Access Computer Systems, NY
• Implemented company’s network and intranet systems.
• Provided technical support and identified and resolved recurring issues.
• Updated server databases on a daily basis and performed necessary backups.
• Troubleshot and maintained network equipment.
Junior Network Administrator, from 2003 to 2005
Aardvark Software Inc., NY
• Designed and configured company’s network.
• Developed and implemented network back up and recovery plans to maintain reliable network operating system.
• Supported and maintained of NOC/Co-location facility. Racked, cabled and
networked servers and network equipment.
• Designed and built networks.
• Troubleshot OC-3, DS3, DS1 and ISDN connectivity issues.
New York State University
B.S. Computer Science, March 2003
• Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE-Written)
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (Lab)
• Cisco Security Specialist (CSS-1)