North Highlands CA 95660
Objective: Seeking to work as a receptionist in a reputed office and utilize my professional skills for the proper performance of my duties.
• Excellent knowledge office etiquette and phone manner
• Windows NT/95/ XP/2000
• Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Explorer
• Sound knowledge in economics, business management, financial and business reporting
• Excellent time management skills.
• Sound oral and written communication skills.
• Solid decision making skills.
• Strong communication, public relations and customer service skills
Receptionist, from 2007 to till date
Verizon Communications Inc., NY
• Maintained office equipment such as printers, fax machines, copiers and scanners.
• Typed memos, reports and other correspondence.
• Provided administrative support to the staff members and maintained calendars to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Trained and advised new staff members.
• Developed & updated computerized database of customers on a weekly basis.
• Scheduled appointments as per the days, as well as times specified.
Receptionist, from 2003 to 2005
Exactech Inc., NY
• Greeting and welcoming visitors, and directing them to the appropriate person.
• Arranged and recorded details of appointments.
• Answered questions of the customers and guided the visitors.
• Coordinated computerized appointment calendars for staff.
• Coordinated meetings, including reserving conference rooms and arranging breakfasts, lunches, etc.
• Responsible for mailing, filing and typing duties.
New York University, NY
Associate Degree in Business Administration, March 2003
Memberships and Achievements:
• Member of the American Marketing Association
• Commended for excellent customer relations
• Continually achieved or surpassed personal targets