North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Computer Lab Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Computer Lab Assistant with experience in computer networking and phlebotomy
- Exceptional knowledge of installation & lab management
- Ability to resolve technical issues with ease
- In-depth knowledge of Computer software’s and medical terminology
- Ability to work in team as well as individually
- Amazing ability to perform all types of physical work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Computer Lab Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Chattahoochee Valley Community College, Denver, CO
- Performed daily updating and maintenance of Lab.
- Maintained computer hardware such as disk drives, monitors, keyboards, CPUs, etc.
- Observed lab occupants upon entering and leaving the lab and secured lab equipment.
- Supervised children’s behavior during participation in the computer lab.
- Developed skills in group dynamics, human growth and development.
- Maintained discipline and developed strategies towards implementation of positive youth development programs.
Computer Lab Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Volunteer Center, Denver, CO
- Assisted students and faculty in using computer hardware and software.
- Performed reports and statistics (with provided instructions) on program usage.
- Kept track of students’ work and assignments for faculty.
- Assisted in following proper procedures, answered questions, and attempted to resolve repetitive problems.
- Conducted presentations on various software packages and applications.
- Created lab packets and templates.
- Submitted documentation on needed items to personnel in charge.
Associate Degree in Computer Science, Muscatine Community College, Muscatine, IA