North Highlands CA 95660
Dedicated COMSEC Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CISSP
- Admirable experience in developing and testing COSMEC applications
- Sound knowledge of COSMEC techniques
- Profound knowledge of SOMEC Tier and 3 applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulations
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to work on KMI programs
- Proficient in integration of applications
Northrop Grumman, Wichita, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed COSMEC applications and performed research.
- Provided technical support to electronic key management system.
- Performed research on technical applications.
- Developed and analyzed IA prototypes.
- Assisted to configure hardware and software systems.
- Performed tests on systems and provided appropriate solutions.
SPADAC, Inc., Wichita, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided technical support to all customers.
- Trained custodians for downtime of power failures.
- Monitored COSMEC inventory and tracked it regularly.
- Assisted and distributed electronic key materials.
- Streamlined all processes for installers and technicians.
- Monitored shipment of cryptographic products.
NCI Information Systems, Inc., Wichita, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided technical support to all COSMEC activities.
- Managed all accounts and associated key materials and equipments.
- Monitored technical and routine requests for various departments.
- Maintained COSMEC records according to procedures.
- Prepared logs for all account accountability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA