North Highlands CA 95660
Hard-working, self-motivated Concessions Manager seeks a full-time position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in TIP trainer
- Experience in providing excellent customer services in clubs
- Deep knowledge of concession procedures
- Huge knowledge of point of sale system
- Ability to interpret all safety documents
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within deadline
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Immense communication skills in both written and oral forms
- Familiarity to perform basic math
Hotel Del Coronado, Arlington, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with associates and ensured optimal product quality.
- Supervised efficient working of all employees and activities.
- Developed budget for concession activities annually.
- Provided training to concession staff and evaluated performance.
- Designed menu and beverage items for facility.
- Maintained optimal level of services for all clients.
- Ensured compliance to all organization standards and policies.
- Determined appropriate service policies and ensured efficiency.
Seasonal Concessions Supervisor
Omni Hotels, Arlington, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided training to all new employees.
- Oversaw working of concession employees as per policies.
- Monitored preparation of all food items and ensured cleanliness.
- Maintained inventory of stocks and placed purchase orders.
- Ensured compliance to state sanitation and food regulations.
- Coordinated with manager to distribute food tickets.
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Arlington, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and assisted to control appropriate food cost.
- Monitored food orders and ensured timely delivery.
- Coordinated with team members for exceptional guest services.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Ensured appropriate food handling procedures.
- Administered guest order phone calls and provide response.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC