North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position as Concrete Estimator with dependable firm looking to expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in commercial concrete construction trade
- Expertise in estimating concrete on large construction projects
- Outstanding knowledge of digitizer and estimating software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications, and other documents
- Ability to create detailed cost estimate based on project scope
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Concrete Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Vaughn Construction, Nashville, TN
- Reviewed construction documents and estimates and revised for completeness and accuracy.
- Executed take-offs of construction documents.
- Gathered pricing for materials and bids from subcontractors.
- Advised supervisor of any observed inaccuracies and omissions in quoted items and computer database.
- Monitored actual costs on ongoing jobs.
- Established, maintained and fostered good subcontractor relationships with Company core values in mind.
Concrete Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Century Concrete Inc, Nashville, TN
- Estimated all types of cast in place concrete work to include: structural concrete, foundations, slabs, tilt wall, paving, etc.
- Produced technical proposals.
- Reviewed customer contracts prior to execution to ensure that terms, conditions, inclusions, and exclusions are represented accurately.
- Coordinated in pre-construction planning and post-job review meetings.
- Executed productivity analyses, and job cost system for the development of unit cost, man-hour, and crew production rates relating to future bids.
- Directed creation of pre-bid schedules, crew make-up, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, El Camino College, Torrance, CA