North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience and training as Concrete Supervisor to help growing company meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in civil and building construction work
- In-depth understanding of construction technologies and solutions
- Familiarity with trade and labor contracts
- Skilled in setting steel and wooden forms for concrete
- Proficient in using pallet jack, forklift, order picker, and reach truck
- Ability to effectively present information to management and other team members
- Ability to interpret technical instructions and manuals
- Great ability to present information and deal with clients
- Strong management, negotiation, cost control skills
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Concrete Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Bechtel, Las Vegas, NV
- Ensured proper statement of information, materials, tools and construction equipment being communicated to craftsmen.
- Scheduled and directed sequence of work for craftsmen.
- Reviewed and updated schedule with the immediate supervisor.
- Coordinated with cost engineer and understood details of operation of each cost item.
- Ensured that adequate stock of tools and material was ordered on time.
- Reviewed and maintained safe working conditions.
Concrete Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Tetra Tech, Las Vegas, NV
- Ensured optimum utilization of resources to perform planned activities.
- Coordinated and supervised sub-contractors in particular for pile foundations and steel structures.
- Implemented adequate construction methods required for execution of works.
- Ensured time schedule for project is in accordance with the planned timeline.
- Implemented quality control plan and procedures.
- Verified bill of quantities as per actual work accomplished.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA