North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Construction Estimator position with reputable company in which to use my past experience to become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in construction estimating for commercial and government projects
- Thorough knowledge of construction principles, techniques, materials, and cost estimation fundamental
- Solid understanding oflocal subcontractors and building officials
- Proficient with estimating software and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability toprepare comprehensive estimates, including conceptual estimates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Construction Estimator, August 2005 – Present
AVB Constructions, Stone Creek, OH
- Reviewed applicable data to compute cost factors and prepare estimates.
- Evaluated subcontractor and vendor bids.
- Developed cost analysis and determined cost effectiveness for construction projects.
- Analyzed completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs and determined reasons for any discrepancies.
- Monitored cost trends to assist management in cost reduction and process improvement.
- Established and maintained good customer and subcontractor relations.
Construction Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Martel Construction, Inc., Stone Creek, OH
- Estimated and prepared bids; participated in bid day activities.
- Executed the prequalification process.
- Evaluated and determined appropriate construction methods.
- Coordinated with business development to generate leads.
- Established and maintained relationships with subcontractors and trades.
- Ensured that projects are completed on time and under budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Dayton Barber College, Dayton, OH