North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position with an expanding company as Construction Executive where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Inclusiveness
- Sound knowledge of multiple, complex projects
- Strong leadership, communication, problem solving, initiative and team work skills
- Good decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle exposure to dirt, heat, noise, vibration and office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Mortenson Construction,Birmingham, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Managed contract administration and progress payments.
- Maintained the project(s) budget and costs.
- Delivered profitable project(s) in accordance to financial standards.
- Documented and maintained project execution process.
- Overseen contract terms, conditions, and exhibits.
- Analyzed and resolved work problems, determined work method alternative.
PCL Construction Services Inc, Birmingham, AL
May 2004- July 2007
- Increased and retained appropriate mix of business; and achieved business objectives.
- Developed marketing plan adhering to local market competitive conditions and ensured accomplishment of growth and profit goals.
- Ensured accomplishment of production and underwriting objectives.
- Identified cross-sell opportunities and promoted business.
- Assisted in managing account administration services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Southwestern Michigan College, Dowagiac, MI