North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Construction Painter job where I can utilize my skills and experience to give excellent results.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in providing customer services for construction activities
- Familiarity with fire and safety regulations outlined by OSHA.
- Ability to paint walls, floors and fixtures throughout the property
- Good understanding of methods, materials, tools and practices of the painting trade
- Ability to effectively use brush, roller or spray gun
- Sound ability to handle hazardous materials safely
- Excellent skills in both forms of communication
- Ability to prepare surfaces, mix and match paint
- Ability to safely use manual tools and power equipment
Blair Construction LLC, Miami, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted to erect scaffolding above ground level.
- Provided special effects to walls with help of brush and sponge.
- Administered protection of windows by marking with tape.
- Managed decoration of exterior walls through trimmings.
- Prepared surface for painting by using paint remover.
- Monitored premixing of all paints to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinated with supervisor to evaluate work orders for clients.
Airgas Inc., Miami, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed specifications for all repair work and new construction.
- Maintained construction activities according to safety regulations.
- Prepared estimate of materials required for reports.
- Operated all painting equipments through appropriate labels.
- Ensured protection of surfaces through appropriate cover ups.
- Estimated usage of paint and place order accordingly.
- Performed repair on soda blasting compressor.
Associate Degree in Fine Arts
Elizabethtown Community College, Elizabethtown, KY