North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Construction Scheduler position in order to use skills, experience and training to further grow and develop the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in scheduling activities for construction for all high rise projects
- Sound knowledge of billing and collection process
- Profound knowledge of estimate databases and databases sources
- Exceptional ability to interpret construction blueprints
- Remarkable ability to provide additions to construction plans
- Ability to communicate with all clients
- Ability to maintain potential base for customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to draw additions to construction plans
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Primavera, CostWorks and Timberline
NTVI Federal, Inc, Franklin, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Developed site plans and submitted all final drawings for permits.
- Analyzed files and perform regular follow up for permits for construction.
- Scheduled new construction projects for underground tank sets.
- Installed interior and exterior piping for service center.
- Scheduled work for all sub contractors for various projects.
- Coordinated with service technicians on various job sites.
- Monitored requirement and place order for appliances and underground tanks.
- Maintained knowledge of customer requests and ensure completion within timeframe.
Keville Enterprises Inc., Franklin, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed schedule for projects and ensure compliance to it.
- Analyzed any changes in schedule and identified variance if any.
- Evaluated designs of construction and prepared schedule for construction.
- Planned cost loaded schedules and recommended improvements to projects.
- Coordinated with staff members and prepare all documents required for obtaining permits.
- Maintained knowledge of scheduled construction projects and ensure efficiently.
- Managed regular calculation of work performed and schedule.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR