North Highlands CA 95660
Respected Construction Site Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in OSHA
- Remarkable experience to prepared schedule and maintain quality on construction activities
- Exceptional knowledge of cost estimates and budget
- Outstanding knowledge of collect bargaining agreements
- Ability to organize required resources
- Ability to prepared and deliver presentations
- Amazing communication skills
- Ability to work interpret blueprints for project
- Proficient in computer applications
- Ability to perform site inspections
Construction Site Manager
Merit Enterprises, Inc., Tulsa, OK
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised everyday activities of construction projects.
- Evaluated and interpreted design specifications for site.
- Prepared purchase and change orders and maintained invoices.
- Ensured compliance to all internal controls for construction processes.
- Administered and maintained warranty claims.
- Coordinated with plant personnel in commissioning activities.
- Performed inspection on work site according to operational standards.
- Scheduled projects and budgets for construction plan.
Construction Site Superintendent
Top Echelon Network, Inc., Tulsa, OK
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared layout of projects and maintained accuracy.
- Supervise all construction sites on regular basis.
- Developed and maintained construction schedule and resolve issues.
- Maintained activities on job site and appropriate office.
- Ensured compliance to all company safety policies.
- Administered project specifications and associate plans.
Construction Site Lead Engineer
The Kelly Group, Tulsa, OK
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with project members and maintained safety awareness.
- Evaluated activities of contractors and provided recommendation.
- Monitored change requests according to management of change plan.
- Implemented strategies as per contracts.
- Ensured appropriate handling of all materials and resolved issues.
- Performed appraisal processes for site personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Goshen College, Goshen, IN