North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as Construction Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in construction industry
- Broad understanding of construction practices and techniques with regard to excavation and grading
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations and requirements
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding ability to interpret construction drawings and site plans
- Remarkable ability to recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent management and organizational skills
Construction Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Wireless Telecom client, Three Rivers, CA
- Maintained communications with customer field personnel.
- Prepared and submitted proposals and bids.
- Attended pre-construction walks.
- Ordered necessary materials and organized site-specific details for review with the site Foreman.
- Reviewed and scheduled work when required.
- Assisted with sales and maintained customer relations.
Construction Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Onin Group, Three Rivers, CA
- Supervised construction team & ensured contractors are building within approved design.
- Ensured agency security protocols are being adhered to at the highest levels during off hours.
- Attended all construction meetings & advised Office Manager of all construction details & issues.
- Coordinated & conducted group moves during construction to insure minimal impact on productivity.
- Ensured safety, schedule and quality of projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA