North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Consultant Pathologist in a well known organization where I can utilize my skills and knowledge for the welfare of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing pathology consultant services
- Profound knowledge of laboratory quality assurance programs
- Sound knowledge of cytology and histopathology phases
- Good understanding of laboratory procedures
- Ability to make complex scientific decisions
- Ability to work effectively with other Pathologists
- Ability to handle stressful conditions
RehabCare Group, Spring, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted cytology examinations and other pathology tests.
- Communicated with Physicians regarding laboratory findings.
- Ensured accuracy and timeliness of laboratory operations.
- Maintained pathology records up-to-date.
- Assisted in development of standard laboratory policies.
- Interpreted cytological specimens and frozen sections.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts
Grambling State University, Grambling, LA