North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Content Developer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Content Developer, July 2006 – Present
Sandal, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Prepared and developed Web site content, sales and marketing presentations, newsletter articles.
- Developed user stories and quotes for use in a variety of marketing collateral.
- Attended planning meetings of all products to fully understand positioning and help drive Marketing Communications involvement and understanding.
- Composed newsletter, developed strategy, content and metrics for success repurposing content for blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Developed and maintained functionality for web sites and applications.
- Created templates, scripts, and web forms for departments and groups, managing users within the CMS.
Content Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Aptex Corporation, Atlanta, GA
- Developed instructional content that is concise and appropriate for the audience.
- Edited documents from multiple sources to achieve a consistent style and voice.
- Developed effective working relationships with SMEs to efficiently collect content information and feedback.
- Maintained contact with customers, resellers and business partners.
- Mentored and developed new writers and interns.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as a content and promotional copy writer and editing skills
- Profound knowledge of SEO in terms of creating content that drives users to a web site
- In-depth knowledge of managing multiple large projects with overlapping deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of developing, writing and measuring the success of email campaigns
- Familiar with search engine optimization writing techniques
- Excellent editing, and proofreading skills
- Sound knowledge of using and analyzing social media outlets and opportunities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to plan and prioritize
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, McDaniel College, Maryland, MD