North Highlands CA 95660
To help a reputable company meet both its short and long-term goals by filling the position of Content Editor and putting my skills to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast editorial experience with expertise in developing content for Websites
- Exceptional knowledge of developing online content for corporate and agency
- Huge knowledge of Internet search methodologies
- Sound communication and editorial skills
- Familiarity in common editorial style guides, Content Management Systems, Copyscape, and SEO Copywriting
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and database programs
- Excellent typing skills (40 wpm)
- Ability to integrate search optimization techniques into content strategy
- Ability to inspire and work with a team in a collaborative
- Ability to manage content from planning to launch
Content Editor, July 2007 – Present
Educational Testing Service, Boise, ID
- Monitored all content on website and ensured compliance to needs of all customers and brands.
- Managed all content on company products, maintained consistency and ensured appropriate tone of written content.
- Collaborated with web designers and production staff, planned and prioritized project tasks.
- Developed new copies with help from subject matter experts and stakeholders and edited existing copies.
- Assisted User Experience Design group and developed navigational structures for external websites to assist user to locate required information.
- Edited and researched content for corporate website and digital media.
Content Editor, March 2004– June 2007
Rasmussen, Inc., Boise, ID
- Developed an online advertising campaign to generate interest and maximize response.
- Designed and implemented effective digital content for websites.
- Managed content management systems and its access, monitored portal site communications and ensured its efficiency.
- Prepared all content management processes and protocols.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Transylvania University, Lexington, KY