North Highlands CA 95660
To allow me to use my years of skills as a Contract Engineer and to help increase the positive track record of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working as an engineer in a contracting environment
- Sound knowledge of the various sales and lease contracts
- Exceptional knowledge of the commercial post contracts
- Profound ability to use all Microsoft applications
- Outstanding ability to resolve all conflicts
- Proficient in interpreting customer specifications
- Amazing time management skills
Contract Engineer, August 2005 – Present
ITT Corporation, Philadelphia, PA
- Facilitated in developing all project related contract strategies.
- Organized the list of bidders and invited the file for tenders.
- Performed all clarifications for contracts meeting.
- Coordinated with the project department and smooth functioning of the project.
- Prepared all documentation to be submitted to the Technical board.
- Assisted the departments and evaluated various commercial and technical evaluations.
- Handled all follow-ups for the contracts.
Contract Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CCSI, Inc, Philadelphia, PA
- Proofed all documents that were drafted for the subcontractors and ensured that they were comprehensive in nature.
- Compiled all the data for the contract documents and the conditions of the subcontractors.
- Managed the bid packages and prepared a list of the approved bidders of the area.
- Coordinated with the Project Manager and performed bid analysis by comparing them.
- Organized the meetings with bidders to get clarifications on the clauses.
- Prepared the contract for the successful bidder and ensured that the final papers were all drafted.
- Maintained the project and coordinated with other teams in drafting the projects and the budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Murray State College, Tishomingo, OK