North Highlands CA 95660
Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Control Room Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience with digital control system unit operation and supercritical unit operation
- Thorough understanding of power plant systems
- In-depth knowledge of power plant system operation and boiler-turbine operation
- Remarkable ability to work shifts work and extended hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Amazing ability to handle confidential information safely
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strong time and resource management skills
- Excellent leadership planning and organizational skills
Control Room Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
NAES Corporation, Jersey City, NJ
- Supervised and directed employees work assignments.
- Provided leadership by communicating team direction for improved performance.
- Ensured compliance with all federal, state and company safety and environmental procedures, taking action to prevent noncompliance and hazards.
- Managed completion of maintenance work packages on-shift, including preventive maintenance routines.
- Ensured that equipment is isolated, safety-tagged, and restored properly.
Control Room Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
URS Corporation, Jersey City, NJ
- Supervised active incidents, personnel scheduling, monitored and reported equipment functionality, maintained active communications with other agencies.
- Conducted personnel performance auditing assessments, and tracked results.
- Assured expectations are being met and the appropriate training has been provided for the proper execution of said functions.
- Organized and coordinated employee training.
- Coordinated FCP dispatching and ensured quality levels of control room.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Thiel College, Greenville, PA