North Highlands CA 95660
Hard working, dependable Corporate Administrator seeking position within a growing or strong organization today.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrating financial services and corporate sales
- Sound knowledge of the employee benefit products
- Profound knowledge of the database applications and word processing
- Ability to gather, analyze, and report metrics, using tracking tools
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
Corporate Administrator, November 2007 â€“ Present
Corporate Brokers, Coeur D Alene, ID
- Administered the portfolio of the client in compliance with trust deeds and the company laws.
- Recorded the minutes and other related corporate documents to be circulated among the various subsidiary companies.
- Maintained the corporate records in both electronic and written formats.
- Arranged the meeting of the shareholders and kept records of their minutes.
- Monitored the fees and the filing of the annual returns.
Corporate Administrator, December 2001 â€“ October 2007
Marsh Inc, Coeur D Alene, ID
- Provided support by answering telephone calls, faxing and photocopying important documents.
- Maintained the documents to be signed by the signing authority of the company, especially bank documents.
- Helped lawyers in the administrations of the company and in filling the SEC.
- Facilitated the opening of the bank and investment accounts.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, De Anza College, Cupertino, CA