North Highlands CA 95660
Corporate Communications Specialist seeking employment with the right company in order to use my experience and skills to better the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in corporate communications
- In-depth knowledge of business communications practices and procedures
- Skilled in developing and executing successful corporate communications plans
- Expert in tracking and reporting communications programs
- Solid understanding of marketing, advertising, and presentation techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, flawless accuracy, and follow-through
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Corporate Communications Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Millipore, Terminal, TX
- Promoted brand through media outreach and support of press, media, trade show and Web communication initiatives.
- Supported Director of Communications efforts to raise the external profile of key senior executives.
- Assisted in adopting social media communications for external PR and communication.
- Updated and posted media room content on website.
- Assisted in media monitoring and compilation of quarterly and annual metrics reports.
Corporate Communications Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
TW Telecom, Terminal, TX
- Tracked, administered and managed marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Assisted in the development, design and production of collateral and sales presentation materials.
- Assisted in the planning and implementation of various corporate events managed by the Corporate Communications team throughout the year.
- Developed and coordinated particular customer communications.
- Developed and published particular internal communications.
- Monitored and managed telecom’s social media and Web 2.0 strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Business Communications, Olivet College, Olivet, MI