North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as a Corporate Flight Attendant.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Air Flight Attendant with experience in delivering onboard flight announcements
- Ability to use and follow all emergency equipment and procedures
- Strong physical ability to push and move beverage and meal serving trolley
- Amazing ability to follow promotions and new procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multi tasks
- Exceptional and self motivated approach towards work
- Flexible, friendly, and outgoing
- Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to deliver excellent customer service
Flight Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Michel Productions, Beacon, NY
- Ensured safety of the passengers under all circumstances.
- Performed tasks like champagne presentation, galley and food safety.
- Interacted with the flight deck crew members from time to time regarding safety measures.
- Assisted in providing comfort to all passengers throughout the flight.
- Checked cash collection forms and documents.
- Performed all duties assigned with a flexible and adaptable attitude.
Flight Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Spin Productions, Beacon, NY
- Adhered to safety procedures and took other relevant precautions when required.
- Contributed as member of Cabin Crew.
- Ensured safe and comfy air travel to all passengers.
- Assisted passengers throughout trip.
- Maintained high onboard standards consistently.
Associate Degree in Aviation, University of New Haven, Connecticut, CT