North Highlands CA 95660
To use my abilities and training as a Cosmetic Scientist to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in cosmetics research and development projects and activities
- Immense knowledge of human biology, biochemistry and body ageing mechanism
- Extensive knowledge of applicable government guidelines and regulations related to product quality and SPF
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office, internet, Lotus Notes, and statistical software
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with contractors
- Ability to handle and complete multiple projects, efficiently and on time
Coty Inc., Marietta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Researched and analyzed all properties and biological effects of different cosmetic products.
- Developed, tested, and improvedcosmetic ingredients and products.
- Updated and maintained test records, product details and other related technical documentation.
- Investigated and resolved stability issues with new and existing products.
- Sought and maintained latest information regarding cosmetic research field and trends.
- Interpreted and complied with domestic and international product-related regulations and documentation rules.
Avon Products, Inc., Marietta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Testedand assessed raw materials and manufactured cosmetic products.
- Conducted clinical and user trials and performed quality control activities.
- Contacted and liaised with various domestic and global suppliers, in a positive manner.
- Documented and maintainedproduct formulation data, test outcomes, and final product specifications.
- Oversaw and assisted in distribution of appropriate amount of product and its packaging.
- Comprehended and followed established lab guidelines, procedures, and ethics.
Master’s Degree in Chemistry and Cosmetic Science
John A. Gupton College, Nashville, TN