North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Cost Controller position with the perfect company that offers me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in cost management
- Wide knowledge of standard costing and general accountant reconciliations
- Familiarity with cost structures – pricing, models, variances, overhead, forecasts, and budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
EDG Inc., Cambridge, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Assisted project controls manager and planner and enforced project code of accounts.
- Developed cost breakdown structure and formulated CTR’s.
- Aided budget forecasting process and evaluated weekly staffing reports.
- Outlined cost reports and guided management and discipline personnel.
- Formulated cost forecasts and designed project cost curves and histograms.
- Assisted accounting and corresponded with vendors and fabricators as well as coached cost engineers.
Lucas Group, Cambridge, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Evaluated data and contract forecasts.
- Coordinated with the budgets owners.
- Conducted cost analysis and validated forecasts with owners of budgets.
- Coordinated with Project Director with regard to results of analysis.
- Summarized financial and administrative part of contract.
- Formulated invoicing and followed up on objectives.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Trinity College, Hartford, CT