North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Counseling Psychologist within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing counseling psychological services
- Exceptional knowledge of psychotherapeutic and psycho diagnostic techniques
- Huge knowledge of preventive mental health outreach programs
- Familiarity with various community organizations
- Ability to provide individual, couple and family counseling procedures
- Ability to conduct psycho-educational workshops
- Ability to identify, analyze, and devise solutions
- Ability to provide trainings for interns.
Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Burlington, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed treatment plans based on patient’s psychological problems.
- Evaluated patient’s mental health through interviews, observations, and case histories.
- Provided therapies as per patient’s needs and interests.
- Modified therapy plan based on patient’s progress.
- Worked with other medical staffs to coordinate patient care services.
- Explained patients and families about treatment procedures.
- Referred patients to other medical specialists if needed.
- Provided counseling services at schools, social service agencies, clinics, colleges, rehabilitation centers and businesses.
University of Illinois at Chicago, Burlington, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Conducted psychological tests and prepared test reports.
- Analyzed test results to identify patient’s problems and diagnoses.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to counseling techniques.
- Helped patients to achieve their social, personal and educational adjustments.
- Provided both individual and group counseling services.
- Provided support for psychological research programs.
Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology
Silver Lake College, Manitowoc, WI
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Citrus College, Glendora, CA