North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an opportunity to maximize my training and experiences as Cover Supervisor to help increase sales and enhance the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working in an educational setting with secondary aged pupils
- Exceptional curriculum knowledge of core subjects and behavior and classroom management
- Strong communications, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Outstanding ability to manage safely classroom activities, the physical learning space and resources
- Remarkable ability to write accurate reports and manage own changing timetable
Cover Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
W. R. Grace & Co, Harrisonburg, VA
- Prepared learning environment and related materials.
- Ensured room was in proper and orderly at end of class.
- Maintained and updated attendance at lessons ensuring school policy.
- Handled immediate problems and emergencies according to the schools’ policies and procedures.
- Supervised pupils in the absence of a teacher.
Cover Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Cambrex Corporation, Harrisonburg, VA
- Ensured work set by the teacher is carried out in accordance with the school’s strategy.
- Assisted with the management of student behavior to ensure a constructive working environment.
- Ensured adherence to school’s behavior management policy.
- Assured school policies and procedures related to child protection and health and safety are followed.
- Ensured proper maintenance of confidentiality of issues linked to home, students, teacher and school work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Georgia Highlands College, Rome, GA