1535 Grand St
Lompoc, CA 93436
Looking for a position as a Creative Writing Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Ability to inspire and communicate with students from a variety of learning environments and cultural backgrounds.
- Immense ability to present complex material and work with students of varying levels.
- Outstanding grammar, vocabulary and writing skills.
- Excellent creativity and descriptive language writing skills.
- Proficient at creative writing stories.
Creative Writing Teacher, 2007 – Present
Mission San Jose High School, Fremont, CA
- Assisted students with their quality and knowledge of poetry and prose.
- Attended meetings with parents and supervised extracurricular functions.
- Created a supportive and pleasant atmosphere.
- Encouraged students in poetry activities, short-story writing exercises and journal topics.
- Taught creative writing techniques to students to write poetry, fiction and non-fiction.
M.A in English, 2007
B.A in History, 2005
Johns Hopkins University