North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: – British
My primary goal as a Credit Manager is to 1) increase the company’s profits; 2) reduce bad accounts; and 3) fortify the credit policies. I can fulfill this by constantly conceptualizing programs and loan structures that will draw customers to apply for loans and credits. To cut down bad accounts, I will formulate polices and control measures that will address problems on customers’ delayed payments and total abandonment of accounts; to strengthen credit policies, I will religiously monitor the credit processes, ensuring that all credit guidelines are adhered to. I will also conduct regular trainings to staff and collections officer to make them more effective in treating credit accounts.
- Experience in maintaining credit control and interpreting all customer business models
- Sound knowledge of various tools to perform credit analysis
- Profound knowledge of derivatives and related trade finance products
- Exceptional ability to administer and operate all credit control systems to prepare reports for team members. Do not keep 3-4 consecutive words from given sentences.
- Remarkable ability to interpret complex underpinning Credit Risk models
- Excellent understanding of the impact of debt recovery on commercial processes
Ambition Europe Limited – Worcestershire
Aug 2012 to Current
- Analyzed all exposures for the portfolio and ensured that there were no unexpected losses and damage.
- Developed strategies to acquire new business and helped to retain the customers by renewing the profitable businesses.
- Evaluated the credit for all new and existing business accounts for organization.
- Prepared and updated spreadsheet for all adjustments made to credit reports.
- Managed all VAT related queries for sales activities.
- Developed and optimized cash collection processes and developed strategies to minimize debt.
Ovo Energy Limited – Denbighshire
Oct 2011 to Aug 2012
- Assisted senior credit officers in managing credit portfolio of clients.
- Prepared monthly reports to be presented to management and highlighted all risks involved.
- Performed financial analysis for all distinct portfolios of counterparts and administered sensitivity analysis.
- Ensured compliance to all credit policies and underwriting parameters prior to lending money.
- Coordinated with team members and developed strategies to improve the collection process.
- Administered credit control team and assisted to analyze risk and resolved all queries for reconciling the account.
BA (Hons) in Accounting and Financial Management
Lancaster University – Bailrigg
Sep 2008 to Jul 2011
A-levels: Economics, History, Mathematics, English Language
Myerscough College – Bilsborrow
Oct 2006 to Jul 2008
GCSEs: Maths, Physics, English Language, Chemistry
City of London School – London
Sep 2001 to Jul 2006