North Highlands CA 95660
Pursuing a Credit Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of banking business fundamentals
- Profound understanding of deposit and credit products
- Proficient with credit modeling, analysis and facility documentation
- Strong mentoring, client dealing and communication skills
- Ability to think out of the box to create result oriented business solutions
- Ability to manage a team in a banking credit environment successfully
PNC Bank, Indianapolis, IN
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and monitored daily operation of Credit Administration division.
- Analyzed client’s assets and securities as guarantee for sanctioning loans in line with existing policies and regulations.
- Assessed liquidity risks associated with assets being offered as collateral.
- Recommended credit limit as per assessments and liquidity studies of collateral.
- Supervised preparing loan documents and coordinating the closing of loans.
- Assessed credit worthiness of the customer.
- Maintained and reviewed loan policy of the bank
CitiGroup, Indianapolis, IN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided leadership and expertise to Small Business Bankers to develop product portfolio.
- Initiated and implemented strategies to drive intelligent growth of the portfolio
- Supported Small Business Bankers to develop credit applications in line with company policies and regulations.
- Assisted companies with detailed financial analysis and interpretation of the available financial information.
- Developed compelling credit requests through proper client interaction.
- Carried out financial statement analysis of applicant, guarantors, and co-borrowers to study repayment capacity
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA