North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking position as Credit Supervisor with reputable company in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in high volume Business to Business and Commercial Credit
- Exceptional knowledge of recoveries management and collection procedures and financial statement analysis
- In-depth knowledge of aging reports, skip tracing, credit analysis, charge-backs and bankruptcy
- Ability to lead and manage large, complex financial and business projects
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Oracle and DnBI
- Superior decision making, numeric and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building and customer relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
Credit Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Jack Henry & Associates, Corinth, MS
- Supervised, trained and mentored Credit Department personnel.
- Managed and encouraged staff to reduce due receivables.
- Assisted staff with reconciliation of disputes that prevent clients from paying their invoices in a timely manner.
- Evaluated credit worthiness of customers utilizing various credit reports and established credit limits.
- Prepared reports and tracked bad debt activity and disbursals.
Credit Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Walt Disney, Corinth, MS
- Developed, created and analyzed reports to communicate with customers and to update staff and management of collection progress.
- Reviewed staff performance regularly and compared to department goals.
- Identified areas that need to improve and coached staff members on how to improve their results.
- Released orders related to daily credit exceptions.
- Supervised risk analysis, and assessed credit history.
- Participated in special projects that are critical to the department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY