North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Crestron Programmer position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Crestron Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Autonomic Controls, Inc., Stroudsburg, PA
- Managed program systems for commercial applications boardrooms, classrooms, auditoriums, training rooms and residential applications.
- Utilized existing standards and templates and worked on improving them and built new ones.
- Tested, resolved and debugged programs and AV systems.
- Conducted internal programming of AV installation and designed projects, tech support and software development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional programming experience with advanced control systems in Crestron and S+ programming
- In-depth knowledge of working with Extron, FSR, Polycom (audio and video), Tandberg, Clear One, Crestron and AMX AV gear
- Profound knowledge of audio distribution, video distribution and switching
- Deep knowledge of audio conferencing and video conferencing
- Outstanding ability to read and interpret ACAD drawings
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communications skills and time management skills
Bachelor of Computer Science, Western Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT