North Highlands CA 95660
To help reputable company meet goals by obtaining the position of Crew Leader and using my skills and abilities to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in crew management
- Exceptional knowledge in lighting, electrical, mechanical engineering concepts
- Ability to supervise crew consisting of laborers providing landscaping and related services
- Ability to initiate and suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
- Ability to take lead in assuring performance of daily maintenance
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
Crew Leader, August 2005 – Present
ValleyCrest Companies, San Antonio, TX
- Supervised crew members on relamp and retrofit assignments.
- Coordinated with subcontractor as the lead person and the company liaison.
- Managed loading of materials and the necessary equipment to perform the given task.
- Delegated daily work to crew members.
- Monitoredcrew member’s work and evaluated their performance.
- Ensured compliance to safety rules and regulations.
Crew Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Consolidated Container Company, San Antonio, TX
- Supervised all tree care service activities of the crew.
- Ensuredavailability of safety material all crew members.
- Reviewed and managed crew schedules.
- Prepared inspection reports before dispatch for all Class A and Class B equipment.
- Coordinated with branch management, customers and employees.
- Adhered to Company’s safety policy and ensured that safety of public while in contact with crews.
High School Diploma, Peetz Junior-Senior High School, Peetz, CO