North Highlands CA 95660
Criminal Research Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of investigative techniques to gather and analyze data
- Outstanding knowledge of procedures for the identification of associations in the criminal activity
- Ability to interpret and navigate Criminal reports
- Proficient with Excel, SAS, and SPSS
- Familiarity with analytical techniques and law enforcement systems
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Remarkable ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively
Criminal Research Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Homeland Security, Los Angeles, CA
- Ensured security of the nation’s economy and infrastructure.
- Identified criminal activities dangerous to the nation’s borders and its residents.
- Investigated illegal export of weapons and technologies, human trafficking and smuggling operations, cyber-crimes against children and threats against identity.
- Prepared and delivered briefings, and provided advice and assistance, to members of management on intelligence operations of various programs.
- Developed research projects on a range of topics for the Office of Investigations within the Department Of Homeland Security.
Criminal Research Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
United States Secret Service (USSS), Los Angeles, CA
- Assisted in protective intelligence cases, financial crimes and counterfeit.
- Coordinated with credit card and telecommunications companies, concerning investigative matters.
- Researched and analyzed trends for Secret Service criminal and protective intelligence.
- Served as a member of an investigative team.
- Provided technical assistance to Special Agents and support staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice & Analysis, Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO
Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice & Analysis, Monroe College, Bronx, NY