North Highlands CA 95660
CRM Project Manager with strong skills in Siebel, Oracle, NetSuite, Clarify and PeopleSoft seeking employment in your organization.
Extensive experience of CRM consulting in software products including:
- Siebel, Clarify, NetSuite
- Vantive, Oracle
Quick and Brilliant in:
- SAP Project Management
- Constructing Request for Proposals
Adept in utilizing software packages like:
- Lyris HQ, ProClarity
- MS project
- Siebel sales
Strong Expertise in programming and scripting languages:
- PL/ SQL, Java
- Informatica, COBOL
- Siebel configuration
Database administration skills:
- SQL server, DB2
Thorough with Microsoft products:
- SharePoint, Dynamics CRM
- Project Server
- Visual studio
Highly competent in:
- PC troubleshooting
- Providing hardware and software solutions
- System administration
Immense abilities to:
- Initiate and drive process improvements
- Manage large scale projects including design, testing and validation
- Analyze system design and data
CRM Project Manager
J. Crew Group, Inc.
January 2012 – Present
Fort Worth, TX
- Developed CRM project plans and conducted regular and accurate updates.
- Communicated with user management team for preparing cost effective CRM project proposals.
- Participated in team and client meetings to deliver presentations for further discussion.
- Provided regular CRM project status to management with essential technical documentation.
- Prepared technical design documents in collaboration with developers and architects team.
- Resolved system issues by proper escalation to concerned authority for efficient performance.
- Conducted successful negotiations with internal and external parties for CRM project completion.
- Coordinated with clients for necessary follow up regarding software processes and modifications.
CRM Project Manager
November 2010 – January 2012
- Trained and mentored CRM project teams including business analysts and external vendors.
- Provided functional transformation of business requirements and needs for technical team staff.
- Organized negotiations and discussions with external suppliers as per firm’s cost structures.
- Prepared work schedules, timelines and budgetary constraints to achieve project quality.
- Suggested opportunities and improvements to adopt selling techniques and technological advancements.
- Performed quality and timely project delivery through collection and analysis of requirements.
- Integrated all phases and procedures of project development lifecycle and its implementation.
- Conducted business meetings with suppliers to produce high quality project specifications.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Valley City State University
August 2008 – May 2010
Valley City, ND
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator