North Highlands CA 95660
CRM Software Developer with expertise in C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio, MS-SQL, and HTML seeking employment in a stable company with opportunities for growth.
Consummate professional in field of software development using:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM products
- .Net, web technologies
Sound knowledge of programming languages:
- VB.Net, PL/ SQL
- C#, VB.Net
`Skilled at Relational Database Management using:
- SQL server 2000/ 2005
- Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g
Thorough with web technologies:
- SharePoint 2010, CRM 2011
- ASP.Net, ADO.Net
- Moss 2007
Highly skillful in managing application servers:
- Microsoft Transaction Server
- IIS 6.0
Familiarity with application development environments:
- .Net framework
- Visual Studio .Net
Adroit in using software tools:
- Rational Rose
- MS Visio, Visual Source safe
- VSTO, Metalogix Migration tool
Immense capabilities to:
- Convert technical information into business solutions
- Utilize agile software development methodologies
- Develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4
CRM Software Developer
January 2012 – Present
Los Angeles, CA
- Conducted discussions with internal teams and clients regarding CRM project plans and delivery.
- Provided technical expertise for designing, construction and execution of software solutions.
- Participated in learning of business, technical and organizational elements with team staff.
- Resolved support issues and maintenance breakages of CRM and internal web applications.
- Suggested recommendations for e-commerce, intranet and CRM systems and resources.
- Attended meetings with external business partners for analysis and resolution of problems.
- Assisted in development of new features for CRM systems through .Net and SQL database servers.
- Maintained CRM user management teams using customizations and relevant system integrations.
CRM Software Developer
Boston Scientific Corporation
November 2010 – January 2012
Arden Hills, MN
- Developed CRM software solutions by analysis of business processes and relevant translation.
- Assisted in all stages of CRM project development lifecycle from client contact till post follow up actions.
- Executed CRM project execution activities by providing technical and functional support services.
- Provided timely delivery of IT solutions along with users and CRM software development teams.
- Recorded functional and technical specifications through detailed requirements analysis.
- Supported CRM platforms by development and maintenance activities of new solutions.
- Resolved production issues and troubleshooting problems by timely and logical action.
- Integrated new applications with existing CRM and data conversion technologies for quality results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Mesa State College
August 2006 – May 2010
Grand Junction, CO
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)