North Highlands CA 95660
Custody Officer seeking a position with an organization in which my expertise and educational background can help.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid Knowledge of the jail and its area
- Proficient with basic computing and word processing
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent ability to work independently and as a team member
State Street Corp., Oakmont, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Performed activities such as searching and relinquishing of prisoners.
- Ensured complete jail security.
- Supervised jailers or inmates work.
- Supervised inmates during meals.
- Monitored inmates during visitation and recreation time.
- Responded to telephone calls and directed calls to relevant people
- Monitored jail access
AlliedBarton Security Services, Oakmont, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained discipline and safe environment for prisoners and staff
- Supervised prisoner at all relevant stages of the custody process.
- Ensured alert book keeping and submitted reports to appropriate senior staff.
- Carried out surveillance of jail vehicles, jail rooms, visitation and recreational areas.
- Delivered prisoners to their nominated destination at the specified time.
- Maintain order, control, discipline and a safe environment for prisoners, staff and visitors.
- Developed spirit of high morale and cooperation between and amongst prisoners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Graceland University, Independence, MO