North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking opportunity to improve my skills within this field and in a position as a Customer Service Administrator with your organization.
Customer Service Administrator, November 2007 – Present
J. Morrissey & Co., Ann Arbor, MI
- Verified all contracts that are terminated and processed the equipment return authorizations.
- Coordinated with the customers to prepare documents on return policies.
- Recommended solutions for the improvement of the business and the overall process.
- Ordered cancellations on the customer requests and prepared the final invoice for the orders.
- Monitored the pickup of the equipment on time, followed up on customers who are overdue on the return.
- Managed and analyzed the data of various departments.
Customer Service Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
OSI Systems, Inc, Ann Arbor, MI
- Performed various tasks such as maintaining the procured contracts, invoicing of the products and providing quotations.
- Prepared the invoices of the Service department for various expenses such as hotel bills, air travel and other systems as required.
- Coordinated with the customers for new contracts and renewal of the old ones.
- Facilitated the contracts by providing quotation to the customer for the maintenance contracts.
- Verified all the service reports to review the inclusion of all expanses.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in administering new contracts customer service facility
- Sound knowledge of data entry and resolving issues on the same
- Exceptional knowledge of increasing the performance based feedback
- Familiarity with JD Edwards, Baan, Oracle and ERP systems
- Ability to establish and maintain outstanding customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain records of the data
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work accordingly to meet the deadlines
- Good customer service skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, San Antonio College, San Antonio, TX