North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking position as Customer Service Supervisor in which I can put my training to good use and develop new skills in the field. Looking to supervise small or large groups and tasks and help benefit the company as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong supervisory experience in manufacturing organization
- Outstanding knowledge of organizational structure, policies and procedures
- Sound understanding of principles and procedures for providing customer services
- Familiarity with customer needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Amazing ability to grasp and articulate complex, sensitive and technical situations
- Uncommon ability to lead under
Customer Service Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Ingenix, Henning, TN
- Coordinated, supervised daily, weekly, monthly activities of all customer service representatives.
- Ensured reliable quality service to all customers.
- Served as escalation point for Team Leads and SME’s on procedural and technical issues.
- Provided feedback to team and monitored performance against established business objectives.
- Ensured adherence to standard policies and procedures.
Customer Service Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Honeywell Life Safety, Henning, TN
- Assisted Service Manager in achieving overall objectives in creating superior customer service.
- Processed service and SI invoicing.
- Managed service and SI deferred revenue.
- Received and reserved service and customer orders.
- Documented customer purchase orders.
- Managed inventory processing and inventory accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Christ College, Buford, GA