North Highlands CA 95660
Highly motivated Customs Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid working experience in a logistic company as a customer officer
- Extensive knowledge of chemicals logistics
- Solid knowledge of airport and its security checks
- Outstanding analytical and planning skills
- Excellently skilled in customer service, team work and quality orientation
- Strong ability to work in a multicultural environment
G4S Wackenhut, Chesapeake, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and supervised customs clearance team.
- Prepared and implemented customs permissions and exemptions.
- Supported transport of dangerous goods with proper documentation.
- Completed documentation to obtain customs clearance.
- Adhered strictly to Inbound Order Planning process.
- Supervised invoicing, sealing and stamping import file number regarding all consignments
Collabera, Chesapeake, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Gathered information to support arrest customs violators.
- Developed intelligent information and data to support customs clearance activity
- Carried out investigations regarding customs violations to detain merchandise and people as per law.
- Represented company in court trial against customs law violations.
- Supervised and monitored vessels, planes, cargo, and storage spaces ensuring adherence to customs laws.
- Conducted surveillance and inspection in the assigned entry gate on the border
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA