North Highlands CA 95660
To be a part of your esteemed organization as a Cyber Security Engineer and help in achievement of organizational long term goals utilizing my expertise in Safenet, Android, IPsec, C++, Perl, Python and DHCP.
Sound knowledge of computer languages:
- Assembly, C++
- Perl, Ruby
- Python, Bash
Well acquainted with network/ security protocols like:
- Sonet, IPv4
- IPv6, FTP, DNS
- DHCP, PPP, RIPv2
Thorough with network/ encryption hardware:
- Taclane KG175-D
Expertise in utilizing other network hardware systems like:
- Cisco ASA
- Check Point
Operating system skills:
- Windows 2000/ 2003/ 2008
- Solaris 8/9/10, CentOS
- Debian Linux, Red Hat Linux
Highly talented in utilizing software applications namely:
- Cobalt strike
Virtuoso in using other applications namely:
- Snort IDS
Remarkable abilities to:
- Interpret government cyber security policies
- Manage SQL report writing and administration
Cyber Security Engineer
Sypris Solutions, Inc.
January 2012 – Present
- Conducted inspection of information systems and cyber security management.
- Formulated and implemented cyber security policies and controls.
- Generated and maintained cyber security reports for annual testing operations.
- Evaluated and documented information systems and cyber security strategies.
- Designed, developed and implemented remediation tracking tools.
- Suggested suitable enhancements for cyber security awareness and training purpose.
- Maintained and managed cyber security websites and related resources.
- Participated in root cause analysis, risk identifications and software tool development.
Cyber Security Engineer
DELTA Resources, Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Analyzed and updated cyber artifacts and certifications for IT accreditations.
- Reviewed and maintained network architecture components and systems.
- Suggested and implemented designing changes for improvement of system integrity.
- Formulated and executed cyber security standards and policies.
- Evaluated security models and tested physical security controls.
- Prepared and maintained program packages of artifacts.
- Provided technical assistance during technical and physical testing operations.
- Participated in validation of security controls for mitigation of risks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Morris Brown College
August 2006 – May 2010