North Highlands CA 95660
To be able to work in your organization as a DAS Engineer where I can fully utilize my skills in CDMA, GSM, UMTS, Invex 3G, MobileAccess and iBwave software.
Profound knowledge of Design Environments:
- AutoCAD, LabVIEW
- PSpice, MATLAB
Quick and Brilliant with Planning and Optimization tools like:
- Agilent, Actix (Spotlight/ Analyzer)
- Pocket TEMs, Anritsu
- BSM, LSM
`Thorough with networking technologies:
- UMTS (WCDMA)
- TDMA, GSM, CDMA
Proficient in utilizing programming languages:
- C, C++, Visual Basic
Highly competent in working with:
- Digital Analyzer
- Multimeters, Oscilloscope
- Function Generator, Circuits
Immensely talented in utilizing Microsoft Office applications:
- Visio, Project, Multisim
- Word, excel, Power point
Familiarity with Benchmark testing like:
- Scanner testing, Pre build CW testing
- Post Build CW testing, Drive testing
Outstanding abilities to:
- Configure DAS and BTS equipment
- Conduct budget calculations using logarithmic concepts
- Perform site surveys
January 2012 – Present
- Communicated on network designing and installation standards with engineering team.
- Provided RFP technical expertise and business requirements to new engineers.
- Conducted survey of client sites to select efficient and best DAS solution.
- Performed data collection, analysis, optimization and troubleshooting functions.
- Prepared reports on data collection and analysis to make suggestions for improvement.
- Integrated DAS solutions and project management concepts in macro network domain.
- Maintained DAS passive equipment’s and processes by making necessary physical changes.
American Tower Corporation
November 2010 – January 2012
- Provided propagation modeling and link budgets to support coverage requirements.
- Developed efficient communication systems to ensure safe and secure cellular applications.
- Resolved all types of installation defects through technical instructions provided by subordinate staff.
- Performed interpretation of complex technologies into simple terms for customer understanding.
- Participated in field events, conferences and seminars for demonstration of products to customers.
- Supported sales team staff in timely delivering sales leads and other revenue opportunities.
- Collected data and resources within stations through Wireless Pro testing services.
- Acquired expertise with company products including DAS equipment’s and antennas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Louisiana Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Baton Rouge, LA
Certification for CommScope Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)