North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the Data Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to maintain data accuracy
- Exceptional knowledge of OSX, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong problem solving skills
- Remarkable ability to multi-task
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Uncommon ability to give attention to details
- Typing speed of 40 wpm ( Words Per Minute)
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Data Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Santa Monica, McLean, VA
- Maintained current back up of research data.
- Ensured security and confidentiality of the data.
- Provided graphic representations of research data according to the needs of the investigator or research assistant.
- Participated in educational lectures, computer classes and community events.
- Assisted in recruitment of volunteers for outpatient research protocols.
- Assisted in running testing protocols within a laboratory setting.
- Performed data entry and checked the entered data against the paper forms.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computers, Alabama Southern Community College, Monroeville, AL