North Highlands CA 95660
A highly competent Data Collector seeking a job within your company where I can put in maximum efforts and contribute to the development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in data collection and evaluation
- Immense knowledge of government policies
- Outstanding knowledge of data regulation and standards
- Remarkable ability to interpret all map locations
- Sound ability to conceptualize and implement various strategies
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions for data analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
BCA Financial Services, Inc., Tuskegee, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained all data as per management policies and procedures.
- Scheduled paperwork and ensured compliance to timeframe.
- Developed data collection routes in different areas to facilitate collection.
- Ensured compliance to organization performance standards.
- Performed regular assessment on all data collection processes.
- Coordinated with evaluation director to store hard copies.
- Assisted in analyzing all data and maintained record of findings.
- Participated in all funder and stakeholder meetings.
Resurgent Capital Services, LP, Tuskegee, AL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Inspected all residential properties to evaluate all property records.
- Performed regular surveys and facilitated collection of data.
- Maintained records of all data on computerized notebooks.
- Monitored various data collection device to record product unique codes.
- Performed transmission of data from accurate store time.
- Coordinated with district manager to inform about missed deadlines.
- Scheduled ridership surveys and ensured compliance to it.
- Facilitated evaluation of all data through regular collection.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
Canisius College, Buffalo, NY