North Highlands CA 95660
Data Entry Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good computing skills (particularly spreadsheets) and attention to detail
- Ability to identify and undertake analysis of complex data and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- Ability to work autonomously, exercise initiative, establish priorities
- Ability to manage complex tasks to completion within defined timeframes
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
Data Entry Analyst, August 2005 â€“ Present
CCCi, Lansing, MI
- Entered data again in verified format to detect errors and compared data with source documents.
- Compiled and verified the accuracy of data before entering.
- Identified data entry errors and reported them to supervisors.
- Selected materials needed to complete work assignments.
- Stored and preserved completed documents in appropriate locations.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Information System, University of California, Berkeley, CA