North Highlands CA 95660
Seek a Data Entry Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the companyâ€™s growth.
Data Entry Clerk, May 2004 â€“ Present
Volt Workforce Solutions, Somerville, NJ
- Prepared source data by compiling and sorting information and established entry priorities.
- Processed customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolved discrepancies by using standard procedures.
- Administered and maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Regulated, verified and entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Clerk, March 2002 â€“ April 2004
AppleOne, Somerville, NJ
- Administered in combining data from systems when information on accounts is incomplete and furthered to purged files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Rectified customer and account system changes and upgraded by inputting new data and reviewed output.
- Standardized information by completing data base backups.
- Maintained operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintained customer confidence and ensured protection of operations by keeping information confidential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Excellent ability for verification of data input and correct errors
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate with service technicians
- Ability to make sound judgments and have critical thinking
- Ability to manage and impart confidential information
Associate Degree in Commerce, Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI