North Highlands CA 95660
To find employment as Data Steward.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound experience of maintaining data on ERP and data management system
- Outstanding knowledge of various database concepts
- Wide knowledge of SAP modules such as SD and MM
- Exceptional knowledge of various complex processes
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to communicate with technical and business clients
- Ability to maintain quality of data
- Ability to maintain business rules for functional activities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Informatica, Backoffice Associates and Winshuttle
- Familiarity with data stewardship, data management, SQL, Macros and data migration
Northern Trust Corp., Montgomery, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Managed data management team and maintained subject matter expertise.
- Monitored various ad hoc data management activities.
- Coordinated with data stewardship team members to ensure compliance to government policies.
- Analyzed various business issues and provided appropriate solutions.
- Evaluated all business results and provided information to team members.
- Participated in data conversion and definition activities and prepared reports.
- Administered data and implemented process improvement techniques.
- Coordinated with various departments to resolve all strategic issues.
Key Business Solutions, Inc., Montgomery, AL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained local data for business and ensured accuracy.
- Coordinated and managed all communication for master data management process.
- Ensured compliance to local codes for various stakeholder activities.
- Participated in various training programs for functional areas.
- Scheduled data steward meetings and educational sessions in organization.
- Prepared reports and identified appropriate data quality issues.
- Provided technical support to symphony programs for data management process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA