North Highlands CA 95660
Database Administrator looking for position within your organization in order to enhance my skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in database administration
- Huge knowledge of the database structure and design
- Familiarity with database structures and understanding of database technologies
- Wide knowledge of data security, storage solutions, database virtualization and replication
- Sound knowledge of various technologies such as clustering and mirroring
- Ability to optimize query and perform index tuning
- Ability to standardize the server and plan the infrastructure accordingly
Database Administrator, November 2007 â€“ Present
ConsultNet, LLC, Springfield, MA
- Maintained and monitored the accuracy of all the production databases.
- Upgraded the infrastructure according to the need of the database.
- Maintained a back up of the database in time of emergency for the client.
- Monitored the access of the users to the databases.
- Analyzed the database, modified it to improve the efficiency and monitored the Microsoft SQL server.
- Upgraded the storage space on server to accommodate data.
Database Administrator, December 2001 â€“ October 2007
Explore Information Services, Springfield, MA
- Helped in the planning and DBMS hardware sizing of the system.
- Administered the database in accordance to the company standards.
- Trained the staff in index optimization and designing.
- Designed a data warehouse with the help of users and developers in the department.
- Monitored the database regularly to ensure smooth running and optimal performance.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Philander Smith College, Little Rock, AR