North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as Database Support in an organization where I can utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of mainstream commercial RDBMS, Sybase, DB2-UDB and Ingres
- Sound knowledge of investment banking and wealth management
- Deep knowledge of management within a matrix structure
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle database technologies
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Database Support, August 2005 – Present
TEKsystems, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Engaged and built relationships with customers and other IT Production teams such as Platform and Storage on a global basis.
- Defined and managed objectives for the team and contributed to global objectives as appropriate.
- Hired, developed and retained top talent through proactive personal development and training.
- Managed database technologies in accordance with client and vendor lifecycles, with obsolete versions removed from the environment before causing operational risk.
- Ensured team stayed up to date on business continuity plans and resources scheduled DR and power down tests.
Database Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Cybercoders, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reported Development using SQL queries and Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
- Composed iMIS Report Writing and Data Analysis Report Development using SQL queries and Crystal Reports & Business Objects.
- Implemented data transition for new clients.
- Performed Customer Support related to reports and data exports.
- Verified data to assure integrity of data and systems.
- Created and updated system set up including billing processing, events, exhibits, product sales and committees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Tufts University, Massachusetts, MA