North Highlands CA 95660
A talented Datacenter Architect seeking to work in a friendly environment, where I can freely contribute my skills in Cisco Unified Communications, Sybase, LAN/ WAN, Perl and Python.
Sound knowledge of Markup and scripting languages:
- Unix Shell scripting, TCL, XML
- Perl, Python, VBScript
Superb network administration skills:
- LAN/ WAN, VPN, PPTP
- SNMP, Ethernet
- GB Firewall, Cisco ASA
`Adept in utilizing software applications and tools:
- Impact Integrations, ProactiveNet
- Event and Service Impact Manager
- Capacity Management
Highly skillful in Database Administration:
- Sybase SQL
- Adaptive Server Enterprise
- MS Access, MySQL, oracle
Profound knowledge of:
- Datacenter Operations and Planning
- Creating new Datacenters
- Cisco security and communications
Efficient in working with operating systems:
- Linux, Sun Solaris
- AIX, Windows
Adroit in utilizing software solutions:
- Disaster recovery
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- Datacenter Migration
Strong abilities to:
- Analyze data security requirements
- Manage datacenter operations team
January 2012 – Present
- Resolved technical issues and troubleshooting areas with cause identification.
- Performed hiring of Solutions Architect to update system with infra technologies.
- Submitted reports containing SOW details, pricing and time estimates to senior management.
- Provided pre sales functions and actual delivery of products to end users.
- Implemented various offerings of data center solutions along with management and maintenance issues.
- Conducted workshops with external clients to draw findings and related conclusions.
- Arranged for technical discussions with clients to use technologies such as VM and Blades.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Conducted meetings with subject matter experts and clients to discuss data solutions.
- Performed functions relating to civil engineering, computer networking and data security.
- Coordinated with IT teams and management for implementation of data infrastructure projects.
- Provided delivery of data services to data centers and external vendors.
- Arranged for research functions to suggest new technologies for all products.
- Monitored all current and new data center operations with robust measures.
- Participated in learning of technical designs, specifications and datacenter concepts.
- Developed concrete solutions for clients in optimal and economical manner.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Fitchburg State College
August 2008 – May 2010
EMC Data Center Architect(EMCDCA)