North Highlands CA 95660
To be part of a growing company as a Datastage Architect where I can use my expertise in Unix, ETL, Datastage 7.5x, Teradata, Toad and DB2 to help make a difference to the company.
Sound knowledge of Datastage Architecture and Data profiling using:
- Information Analyzer 8.1/ 8.7
- IBM Infosphere
Adept in utilizing OLAP and ETL tools:
- Cognos 8.3, Informatica 5.1
- ONE Review
- Ascential Datastage 6.0/ 7.0
`Technically competent in using database tools like:
- DB2 Load Utility
- SQL *Loader
- Toad 7.6/ 9/ 10g
Thorough with version control tools:
- Quest, Team Foundation server
- Test Directory, Rational Clear Case
Quick and Brilliant with programming and scripting languages:
- Visual Basic, Java,
- C, C++, ASP, HTML
Solid understanding of Reporting tools:
- Brio reports
Adroit with software utilities:
- Fast Load, Tpump
- PVCS Tracker 6.0
- SQL Assistance, Erwin
- Designing and supporting ETL procedures
- Developing data warehousing solutions
Sogeti USA LLC
January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in installation, configuration and testing of latest version of Data Stage.
- Resolved Data Stage configuration and performance issues along with software development team.
- Suggested necessary hardware requirements to be deployed for new database applications.
- Performed administrative functions such as monitoring and troubleshooting on daily basis.
- Responded to all incoming Data Stage related requests and issues with logical action.
- Executed test scripts with data base administrators in Testing Server environment.
- Provided modifications to associated shell and test scripts through UNIX server.
- Maintained system files of technical test specifications, data and conditions.
Pr3 Systems Inc
November 2010 – January 2012
- Conducted meetings with external business partners to understand requirements.
- Developed architecture for database development activities through analysis of requirements.
- Provided guidance to reporting teams about designing and improvement on data warehouse.
- Implemented data warehouse projects by preparing estimates and work schedules.
- Assisted in integration architecture, reusable and automation strategies for implementation.
- Executed review and validation procedures of decisions taken by design team staff.
- Participated in presentation to customers about data architecture and designing functions.
- Maintained data warehouse system files by extraction of data from Sybase source systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Robert Morris University
August 2006 – May 2010
Moon Township, PA
IBM Certified Solution Developer – WebSphere IIS DataStage Enterprise Edition